Jessica Hische and Paul Buckley have collaborated on an exciting new project, a series of cover designs for classic literature featuring Jessica’s Drop Caps. The first six titles, below, look pretty amazing.
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Auesten.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- My Antonia by Willa Cather.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Middlemarch by George Eliot.
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
Check you favorite one here: http://amzn.to/KcgDnT